|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 604, Moultonborough, NH 03254|
|Physical Address:||183 Lee’s Mill Road, Moultonborough, NH 03254|
OPEN Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Columbus Day.
Markus Wildlife Sanctuary walking trails are open seven days a week all year, dawn to dusk.
From Route 25:
- Heading east on Route 25 at Moultonborough, turn right onto Blake Road at Moultonborough Central School (look for The Loon Center sign).
- Heading west on Route 25 at Moultonborough, turn left onto Blake Road at Moultonborough Central School (look for The Loon Center sign).
- Go one mile to the end and turn right onto Lee’s Mill Road. The Loon Center and Wildlife Sanctuary are on the left, at 183 Lee’s Mill Road.
From Route 109:
- Heading north on Route 109, turn left on Lee Road, just past Bucky's Restaurant and Tavern.
- Heading south on Route 109, turn right on Lee Road, just before Bucky's Restaurant and Tavern.
- Go .7 miles and turn left onto Lee's Mill Road (look for the Loon Center sign). Go .9 miles. The Loon Center and Wildlife Sanctuary are on the left, at 183 Lee's Mill Road.
Loon Preservation Committee Staff:
Senior Biologist/Executive Director: Harry S. Vogel
Outreach/Volunteer Coordinator: Susie E. Burbidge
Senior Biologist: John H. Cooley, Jr.
Squam Lake Project Biologist: Tiffany J. Grade
Membership and Loon Center Assistant: Holly M. Heath
Special Assistant/Newsletter Coordinator: Linda Egli Johnson
Center Manager: Kellee A. Duckworth
Assistant Center Manager: Bette J. Ruyffelaert
Development Coordinator: Lin L. O’Bara
Database Technician: Joan M. Page
Loon Preservation Committee Board of Trustees
Brian J. Reilly, Chair
Doug Bechtel, President New Hampshire Audubon
Jordan S. Prouty
Ronald A. Baker, III